Friday 18 May 2007

Darker Side :-)

Can see them all...They are laughing loud...I just cant find myself...
My own shadow...I find it there..But i just cant see my body...
Where am I....Where am I...I just can't find myself...

I raise my hands to my eyes...But i just don't find them there...
This mirror i confined to for ages,it fails to recognise me...
Where am I...Where am I...I just can't find myself...

Have I changed?...How i changed ..They seem to be looking here...but not at me...
Something's wrong, very wrong...O where did I disappear...
Where am I...Where am I...I just can't find myself...

That shadow there...it was my very own...now why is it cast on my body...
This very eye...still sees the world...why is it so blind to me...
Where am I...Where am I...I just can't find myself...

Now I know...Now I know...I guess, I am nothing but my shadow...
Oh my eye...u aren't blind, it's just my darker side ...
The older me...it had to die...there was no place for it here...
Where am I...Where am I...thank goodness I am not here...

No comments: