Thursday 17 May 2007

Drunk Slob


What's true and what's a lie
Who am I; to decide (laugh)

What gives pleasure and what pain
To dictate this, I could even 've slain(laugh)

But then, I once said,"I'm nonviolent"
So I bear it all, oh so silent(laugh)

Oh this empty hole, more than deep; makes me feel so numb
It's so dark, so cold; can't tell what's finger,what's thumb(laugh)

On this day of joy, why am I so few a peg down?
'Coz I feel you don't like it, every single time I frown(laugh)

Don't hide that smile, I know I am wrong
Look in my eyes; you'll know, I knew it all along(laugh)

"Why a life of illusions?", you'll pity;All i can say is, "'coz I love my spirit
Living by the facts; I fear might kill it"(laugh)

Someone today came up with;"How will you like to die?"
A drunkard with no shame, would have yelled, "Kill me as you wish, all I ask for, is one lie."(laugh)

A moment of deceit, an eternity of illusion
"Can you flirt with guile; make one fake confession?"(laugh)

None else, can it be you who says,
"There was a moment, when the winds blew both ways
What my lungs breathed in, was, your love in the air"; just a moment, of those long, lengthy days!!(laugh)

What am I doing? Asking truth to lie?
From where has come this con? I never was so, so sly

I loved that nerd
Know what, I even love this drunkard(laugh)

Who drinks; to whisper,
"Nothing's true, there is no lie
Baby, it's all in that freaking eye... "

(don't you laugh, i didn't mean it to be so funny :-) )